The Single Flight has a cost of 60 euro and the Double Flight has a cost of 100 euro. The Triple Flight has a cost of 160 euro.
Boarding parasailing always takes place 15 minutes before the booking time. If you booked at 11 the boarding will be at 10:45. You may miss your flight if you don’t arrive on time.
Tropea tourist port, Foraneo Pier (Green Lighthouse). On the pier, there is a flag of ours to indicate the exact point with the words Passionesud, boarding Parasailing.
The parasail flight lasts about 15 minutes, the stay on the boat can vary from 40 minutes up to two hours depending on how many parasailing flights will be carried out in your shift.
No preparation or special skills are required to do parasailing. The crew takes care of all of you need: you will take off seated from the stern of the boat and you will land seated. Watch the parasailing videos for more clarification.
The refund is made in the event of cancellation of the parasailing flight by the Captain due to adverse marine weather conditions or other needs relating to safety or specific ordinances of the Public Authorities.
Participants who, for any reason, cancel a reservation, will be charged a penalty (for a refund of organizational expenses) according to the following table:
• 10% penalty within 30 days from the date of use of the booked activity;
• 25% penalty within 21 days from the date of use of the booked activity;
• 50% penalty within 11 days from the date of use of the booked activity;
• 75% penalty within 3 days from the date of use of the booked activity;
• 100% penalty after the 3-day deadline.
Participants are still required to contact Passionesud (by phone at +39 3668620967 or at the e-mail address email@example.com, specifying the words “Cancellation of booking” in the subject)
It is advisable to leave everything that can be damaged or wet (mobile phone, camera, video camera) on the ground. Passione Sud is not responsible for any loss or damage to the equipment. It is forbidden to bring your own equipment (mobile phone, Go pro, or similar) on the parachute during the parasailing flight. Passione Sud will provide you with the necessary material.
The cost of the Parasailing video is 15 euro. The video is optional and you decide whether or not to buy it directly on the boat. The staff on board will provide you with a GoPro that you will take on the flight. It is absolutely FORBIDDEN to exchange the GoPro in flight between participants, under penalty of cancellation of the video.
You must always make a reservation for the parasailing flight, preferably 3-4 days in advance.
Children from 6 years of age can fly in a parasail. For children up to 12 years, it is necessary the presence of an adult fly with them, from 13 to 16 it is necessary to have an adult on board (companion cost 20 euro) from 16 to 18 it is necessary to sign a release.
The video of your parasail experience will be uploaded to youtube on our channel (in private mode and therefore visible only to you), you decide whether to make it public. As soon as the video is ready you will be sent an email with the link. All videos will be devoid of the original audio in accordance with the privacy regulations. The parasailing video will then be edited with background music.
- Our boat is equipped with a rear flight deck and a hydraulic winch system thanks to which it is possible to take off and land directly on the boat. Participants will be equipped with a life jacket and harness.
- The comfortable dressing is recommended. Costume, shorts, t-shirt, etc.
- Parasailing is a recreational sport for all ages! Our crew is happy to provide all possible assistance, within the limits of their competencies.
- On the Parasail you do not suffer from vertigo as – having the wind constantly on your face – the sense of vertigo stabilizes, allowing you to fully enjoy the fantastic Calabrian coastal panorama.
- Safety first. It is possible that the parasailing trip is canceled due to adverse weather conditions. The parasail flight will be rescheduled or if required, a full refund of the ticket. Furthermore, everything is subject to the provisions of the local Maritime Authority.
- It is advisable to leave everything that can be damaged or wet (mobile phone, camera, video camera) on the ground. Passione Sud is not responsible for any loss or damage to the equipment.
- It is possible to go out on the boat as an observer/companion at a cost of 20 euro. Before boarding, the captain will assess the availability of seats with respect to those who will make the parasailing flight.
- Passione Sud operates with the most modern equipment worldwide. Our equipment follows a scrupulous and rigorous maintenance program.
- It is always necessary to book the parasailing flight, preferably 3-4 days in advance.
- Parasailing is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Parasailing is not permitted for children under the age of 6.
- For children under the age of 12, an adult is required to carry out the parasailing flight with them.
- From 13 to 18 you need an adult companion on the boat during parasailing or signing a release.
- Each tour boat lasts from a minimum of 40 minutes to a maximum of 2 hours.
t is possible to give a voucher worth the value of the paragliding ticket in Tropea, or any other activity. This option is present in the cards of all experiences. At the end of the purchase, you will receive an email with the gift voucher in pdf that you can print or send directly by email. The person who will receive the gift certificate will have to book the data for the parasail flight through the site, preferably three or four days in advance.